Z CAM E2 Firmware UpdatesUse PC or Mac version of Z CAM Controller to upgrade as follows:
- Download update.zip and save it.
- Make sure that camera is connected to a stable power source throughout the upgrade process.
- Select Upgrade from Action of Z CAM Controller and follow on screen instructions.
- Verify the individual camera firmware version in Info after upgrade process is fully completed.
- HLG: image setting refined
- HLG: image file FCPX compatibility
- Human Body Detection based AF
- Press Magnify (User Button) while MF Assist is disabled
- User Profile menu crash
- Other minor bug fixes
- [email protected] (2.4:1 aspect ratio)
- 4K [email protected] (2.4:1 aspect ratio)
- 2704x1600 resolution mode (S16 format)
- HLG support
- Reel name and Camera ID input (Meta Setup)
- Quick manual White Balance operation*
- Record function assignable to F1/F2/F3 or Power button.
- Long press Menu button takes you back to menu home page.
- Longest exposure time can reach up to 1fps (VFR mode only).**
- Magnify function allowed to enable/disable during recording.
- Audio input channel option: XLR left + Mic right, XLR right + Mic left
** For instance if VFR is set to 1, then longest exposure time is 1 sec.
Improvements in recent release:
- 1920x1080 VFR 240 in H.265 10 bit.
- Audio gain optimized.
- Dual native ISO updated from 160/800 to 500/2500*
- Added HDMI display info: Resolution, Project FPS, VFR value, Encoder, Audio level indicator...
- Video System option removed. Project FPS can be set directly.
- Battery/Power display in voltage instead of percentage.
- Multicam sync recording stability.
- Center mark, frame line, waveform and vector scope refined.
- Profile Management
- Save Profile, save current settings as a profile to camera.
- Save To Card, export setting profiles to storage media, located in /MISC/profile/
- Exported profiles can be renamed (english letters only and file extension must be .prf).
- Load From Card, import setting profiles from storage media to camera.
- Load Profile, select setting profile to use.
- Assign Load Profile to any programmable buttons. By default it is assigned to F2.
- Other minor bug fixes
- Secure Erase might cause compatibility issues on certain media
- Human Body Detection AF not working
Z CAM is a product line created by a team of innovative and creative people dedicated to develop high performance imaging products and solutions. Read more
Disclaimer: All product features and technical specifications state are subjected to Z CAM’s sole interpretation and explanation.
Contact us[email protected]
1A, F5, TCL International E City, 1001 Zhong Shan Park Road, Nan Shan, Shenzhen, China
Level 15 Langham Place, 8 Argyle Street,
Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Copyright © 2019 Shenzhen ImagineVision
Technology Limited. All rights reserved.