Z CAM™ WonderLiveZ CAM™ WonderLive is a feature within Z CAM™ Controller that performs live stitching of video stream from Z CAM™ S1 & Z CAM™ S1 Pro through the Ethernet port, and output to RTMP.
Z CAM™ WonderLive requires a valid software license associated with a designated Z CAM™ S1 or Z CAM™ S1 Pro to use and nontransferable. Note that Z CAM™ WonderLive only works on Z CAM™ S1 with firmware version 0.65 or above.
OS : Windows 10 64-bit
CPU : i7 is recommended
GPU : AMD WX7100, Nvidia GTX 1070/1080 are recommended
Memory : 8GB or above
Network Adapter : Two network adapters are recommended. One directly connected to Z CAM™ S1 and the other one to Internet for streaming.
- Up to 4K output resolution equirectangular image
- Save live stitched video file
- Preview live stitched video
- Facebook 360 Live integrated
- Weibo Live integrated
- RTMP live streaming output
- Open Z CAM™ Controller, select network mode to Direct, connect Z CAM™ S1 to PC directly through the Ethernet port.
- Connect power to Z CAM™ S1 and it will be turned on automatically.
- PC should be connected to Internet in order to perform RTMP live streaming.
- On Z CAM™ Controller, click the tab Tools and select Z CAM™ WonderLive, four IP addresses will be detected and shown.
- Select the below options accordingly: Stitch template
- Auto adaptation : Configuration file will be generated automatically.
- PTGui file : Browse to select your own PTGui file deemed fit.
- Select resolution, bit rate and IDR interval according to network conditions.
- Facebook Live : Facebook 360 Live integrated, click to select.
- URL : Manual input URL to stream.
- Preview : Select this output option to enable live preview in equirectangular format.
- SDI : Blackmagic Design DeckLink Studio 4K card has been functionally tested and verified. Note that if SDI is selected, all other output options would then be prohibited.
- Stitched file : Save stitched video (with audio track) to a file.
- Source file : Save original video/audio streams to four respective files.
Z CAM™ WonderLive ProWonderLive Pro supports Live 360 stereo streaming (powered by NVIDIA)
- Live 360 stereo streaming
- Up to 4K resolution equirectangular RTMP
- Requires Z CAM™ V1 Pro
- Requires PC equipped with two Nvidia Quadro P6000 or GTX 1080Ti