Z CAM™ WonderStitchZ CAM™ WonderStitch is an optical flow based stitching feature within Z CAM™ Controller that performs offline stitching of video files from Z CAM™ S1 & Z CAM™ S1 Pro and output to MOV format.
Z CAM™ WonderStitch requires a valid software license associated with a designated Z CAM™ S1 or Z CAM™ S1 Pro to use and nontransferable.
User Guide: Download
Quick User Guide
- Stitch to PNG - automatically stitch video files to a batch of PNG files.
- PNG to Video - automatically compress PNG files to MOV file.
- Objects too close. It is recommended to have a minimum safety distance of 0.8M, but it doesn’t imply that it will always have issues. In some cases even 0.5M is fine. Always pay attention to the safety distance between camera and objects.
- Tiny, thin line or mesh pattern objects or background. Anything smaller than the optical flow tile sizes would cause stitching issues.
- Semitransparent or reflective surfaces.
- Too fast moving objects and too close.
Z CAM™ is a product line created by a team of innovative and creative people dedicated to develop high performance imaging products and solutions. Read more
Disclaimer: All product features and technical specifications state are subjected to Z CAM™’s sole interpretation and explanation.
Contact us[email protected]
1A, F5, TCL International E City, 1001 Zhong Shan Park Road, Nan Shan, Shenzhen, China
Level 15 Langham Place, 8 Argyle Street,
Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Copyright © 2019 Shenzhen ImagineVision
Technology Limited. All rights reserved.