Z CAM IPMAN S
HDMI Wireless Video Streaming Device
Wireless IP & Ethernet Live Streaming1
Multiple Cameras in Mixed Network2
High fidelity Wireless Video Transmission
Wireless HDMI Transmitter / Receiver3
Wireless Live View on mobile device4
Wireless Camera Control on mobile device5
- High fidelity wireless video transmission.
- 1x HDMI IN, 1080p60 max.
- 1x HDMI OUT, 1080p60 max. Either HDMI loop out or HDMI out in Rx mode.
- 1x USB-C port. Use additional USB-C to Ethernet adapter for live streaming.
- Tx - M - Rx, three different modes.
- Live streaming up to four devices simultaneously, wire or wireless connection.
- Multiple cameras in mixed network (each device can only be connected to one camera).
- Power input: NP-F battery slot, DC socket 6.2V ~ 18V.
- Dual antennas, line of sight transmission distance = 100 meters approximately. *
- 1x Z CAM IPMAN S device
- 2x antenna
2. Requires multiple devices. Each device can only be connected to one camera.
3. Transmitter or Receiver mode switchable.
4. Live streaming up to four devices simultaneously, wire or wireless connection.
5. Only works on selective cameras and subject to change from time to time.
Technical SpecificationsDisclaimer: All product features and technical specifications stated are subjected to Z CAM’s sole interpretation and explanation. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Net weight
- 178 gram (with antennas)
- Mounting thread
- 1x 1/4"
- Main unit
- 65mm x 105mm x 22mm (Width x Height x Depth)
- Main unit
- 65mm x 196.8mm x 22mm (Width x Height x Depth)
Z CAM is a product line created by a team of innovative and creative people dedicated to develop high performance imaging products and solutions. Read more
Disclaimer: All product features and technical specifications state are subjected to Z CAM’s sole interpretation and explanation.
Contact us[email protected]
1A, F5, TCL International E City, 1001 Zhong Shan Park Road, Nan Shan, Shenzhen, China
Level 48 Langham Place, 8 Argyle Street,
Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Copyright © Shenzhen ImagineVision
Technology Limited. All rights reserved.