Z CAM WonderStitchZ CAM WonderStitch is an optical flow based stitching feature within Z CAM Controller that performs offline stitching of video files from Z CAM S1 & Z CAM S1 Pro and output to MOV format.
Z CAM WonderStitch requires a valid software license associated with a designated Z CAM S1 or Z CAM S1 Pro to use and nontransferable.
Z CAM WonderStitch (Mac version) only supports Z CAM K1 Pro.
WonderStitch (Mac): Download User Guide: Download
Quick User Guide
Z CAM WonderStitch adopts a two step approach:
- Stitch to PNG - automatically stitch video files to a batch of PNG files.
- PNG to Video - automatically compress PNG files to MOV file.
Scenes that might cause stitching issues and should be avoided:
- Objects too close. It is recommended to have a minimum safety distance of 0.8M, but it doesn’t imply that it will always have issues. In some cases even 0.5M is fine. Always pay attention to the safety distance between camera and objects.
- Tiny, thin line or mesh pattern objects or background. Anything smaller than the optical flow tile sizes would cause stitching issues.
- Semitransparent or reflective surfaces.
- Too fast moving objects and too close.
Image File Directory:
Copy the four video files 0000~0003 of the footage selected for stitching into a empty folder. Browse and select it as the source path. Image file names must remain unchanged, in order to have the right camera order.
Browse and select destination path of output folder. Stitched result is output in form of sequential PNG files, to facilitate post processing if needed.
Product serial number engraved at the bottom of Z CAM™ S1 is required to verify the license validity and download the corresponding camera profile data for best stitching result.
Select the resolution of source image files.
Select the resolution of the output image files. Note that free license users are restricted to 1080P resolution only.
Select normal by default. If there is ghosting effect, select low. If there is semitransparent small flickering, select high.
If there are frequent moving objects in the scene it is recommended to select Advanced Optimization. Note that this will take longer processing time to stitch.
Z CAM is a product line created by a team of innovative and creative people dedicated to develop high performance imaging products and solutions. Read more
Disclaimer: All product features and technical specifications stated are subject to the sole interpretation and explanation of Shenzhen ImagineVision Technology Limited, and subject to change without notice.
1A, F5, TCL International E City, 1001 Zhong Shan Park Road, Nan Shan, Shenzhen, China
Level 48 Langham Place, 8 Argyle Street,
Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Copyright © Shenzhen ImagineVision
Technology Limited. All rights reserved.